It’s that time of year again… Spring is here! With a new season comes new skin care needs and sometimes issues if you haven’t created your year round regime. Thankfully Previse came out with their new baby, Previse SunSheer at the perfect time and MMNYC has been privelaged enough to try it out along with skin care tailor made to meet my needs. Can you imagine finally a company gets that its possible to have normal to combo but also have dry skin sometimes or any combo you can think of?!
Here is a simple blurb about Previse that really grabbed my attention about the amazing lifestyle line:
More than just an anti-aging line, Previse takes a proactive approach to skin health and a conscious effort toward skin fitness. “By taking an active roll in the health and fitness of our bodies largest organ, we are preventing the unwanted signs of aging and reducing the risk of skin problems including skin cancer,” says Sean Patrick Harrington Founder and CEO
So here the skinny on why I love Previse!
- Customizable skin care that is based on my needs no matter what time of year.
- My skin wasn’t irritated by any of the products whatsoever
- Purify Step 1.0: Remove Impurities leaves my skin feeling brand new not dry or flaky just perfect
- Nutrify Skin Type 6 Liposomal Tonic is AMAZING! After cleansing my face and using the tonic I was left tighter pores, and mattifyed skin which was a perfect canvas for my makeup application.
- Defend Skin Type 6 Epidermis Plus was the cream on top moisturizer that moisturized but didn’t make me feel greasy and further nurtured my skin.
- Now the pièce de résistance the SunSheer Sunscreen which at first application I wasn’t in love with because of the white film that it left immediately but after a minute it absorbed into my skin and then I felt it… tingling the good kind that make me look at the bottle and say “Whoa this is cool!” It took me back to my first spa facial that I had and that feeling I instantly thought how awesome I could have a spa facial everyday of the year.
Overall: I am so very pleased with the results that I am receiving with Previse three step regime and the SunSheer Sunscreen my skin has never felt so good and has been breakout-free the entire time of my use. I’ve noticed tighter pores and even fresh blemish marks getting lighter with time. Only thing I’d change if possible is that the SunSheer didn’t go on so white but its not at all a deal breaker. With a great price point, great community on their website and customer service that trumps most companies, you’ll never be left in the dark.
Merli says: Go get it!
Would you like to try the line out? Let me know the more comments the better the likely hood of fantabulous giveaway to my readers.